Monday, October 26, 2009

ESPN College Gameday



Some may call me crazy, but my rebuttle is Crazy=more fun! :)

I decided to camp out in the west parking lot of the stadium so that I could be one of the 200 that got within a few yards of the broadcast of ESPN College Gameday show! It was way intense (I got 2 hours of sleep) and way fun! Too bad we lost to TCU later that night.


Also the leaves are starting to change down here in Provo. It's gorgeous as usual, especially with the mountains framing God's creation in the background.

Here are some more pictures from this semester so far. I've got my bestie roomies at the TCU game! A very VERY nice car used as a marketing ploy on the BYU campus. And a picture of the Conference Center when I got to go for the Saturday Afternoon session! WAY FUN! Thank you Craft family!

Amy telling an awesome story as usual.


CUTIES!!


"Yeah, I'm adorable... just can't get enough!"


Doing the signature "Maddie" face...


Now time for a normal picture! Roomies since freshman year!


This greeted me after class one day... mhmmm.


"WE THANK THEE OH GOD FOR A PROPHET!"

1 comment:

  1. hey maddie! i didn't know you had a blog. i saw your link on your profile page where i was about to drop you a line telling you how gorgeous you are and how much i miss you and how i hope you're having so much fun in college! what are you studying? check out our little family blog: thecookandmama.blogspot.com. leave me a comment there or write me on facebook. love you!!! ~christine

    ReplyDelete