Oh, and I made my first pie from SCRATCH. Apple pie. My great-great grandma's recipe. SO DELICIOUS.
And I got to see Randy! We went to downtown San Diego and walked around to fun shops like Hatworks, an antique car shop, and Pinkberry for delectable frozen yogurt. Pomogranete... yum! Watching the planes in Balboa park is always exhilarating. And to finish the night with Pizza, slurpees, and a movie.
And I started every morning working out with my grandma and watching her get hit on by other old guys at the gym... especially the Latino ones. And then she having to keep saying, "One is enough, thanks!" haha! I love my grandma.
I will have to scan in my pictures later of the wonderful San Diego, but for now.... I have pictures of a pre-Thanksgiving activity: ICE CREAM SCULPTING.



And the winner of the Ice Cream Sculpting..................... MY TEAM!!! With the TURKEY!!!

Look at this good-lookin' bird....

The turkey looks yummy. I think I'm going to change the rules on Thanksgiving and make it a monthly occasion, the more turkey the better! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteShmaddie, how come you don't do that kind of thing with me anymore? we spent a beautiful month together in Rome. What happened? I want to sculpt ice cream with you :) miss your face.
ReplyDelete