First of all, I started a blog. Kinda a big step for me. Also a big step is actually updating it.
Among some of the other things that 2009 has brought me:
- My baby sister's 8th birthday and baptism in Nauvoo, Illinois
- My 20th birthday... leaving my teen years officially behind.
- I lost 12 pounds and 2 pant sizes... and have pretty much kept it off.
- Traveled to Italy and Greece to study in a land stock full of the coolest history
- Got accepted into the Marriott School of Management at BYU
It's been a great year! I have accomplished and overcame many things in my personal life and with my family. We've been extremely blessed.Now. Second of all, Can I just express how much I dislike the New Years holiday. I appreciate the reflection of the past year and the goals made for the next, but the actual celebration itself is anti-climatic and not fun. New Years have brought me sickness, lameness, falling asleep early, and even being ditched by a date. I remember one good new years when I was young. My parents let us stay up, and we had sparkling cider in champagne glasses while we watched our neighbors' fireworks. Other than that, I believe the New Years celebration to be hyped up for an event that many don't experience at a year's beginning. How many of you actually dress up and attend a large, sparkling party and then are kissed at midnight by the person of your dreams? yeah... thanks Hollywood for this veiled perception of how our new year starts. As for me, I will remain slightly bitter, in my pjs. And I will eat ice cream, watch bowl games, and write this blog.
Bring it on 2010.
Peace. <3. Happiness
No comments:
Post a Comment