I've been meaning to write a new post for a while.
However, I am not going to fully post today, because I think a rule of thumb should be followed when posting on Blogspot.
1) Post with a purpose
2) Post when there is something worth to be said... do not ramble for the sake of blogging.
3) Preferably post when in a confident state. Mood does not matter because emotion in a post can be entertaining.
That is all.
Peace. <3. :D
Hahaha! You are better than me. Sometimes i'm one of those "post to post" people. I figure if someone doesn't want to read it they will stop halfway through or just not look at it. :) But just so you know, your posts are always awesome :D
ReplyDeleteSo forgive me but I just found your blog. Are you still on your mission or back at BYU?
ReplyDeleteI was still on a mission. Now I am home! I will begin posting again soon.
ReplyDelete