Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig
It is true. I am home from serving my mission in Tacoma, Washington.
It has been the time of my life and has molded me into a new person. Not that my personality is changed all that much, but I have been more refined in who I am in respect to my relationship with God, my family, and my friends.
My mission will probably affect much of what I will care to share in future posts. My testimony is who I am. I know that I am a daughter of God and that Jesus Christ is my Savior and He lives.
More posts to follow on thoughts and ideas I have discovered through study and experience. I pray that it will be of some source of light and help to any who may read my blog.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment