Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Shout Out!

I have a good friend who takes a hobby in studying the art of flirting and social dating. This post is a shout out to him and his blog. ALL should take to following his writing... sometimes it can be quite enlightening or entertaining... take you pick.

Here's an excerpt to peak your interest:

"
Now, you might wonder when this is appropriate. That brings me to what I call "The Rule of 3s." The Rule of 3s deals primarily with what should happen in a relationship and when. The first 3 deals with hand holding. By 3 successful dates/encounters its completely appropriate to go for the hand hold. Note that 3 is on the slow/conservative side of things, you may want to go there sooner.

So, how do you do it? How do you touch people? There are many ideas and thoughts on these questions. At the end of the day, I say just do it. I have my fleeting/lingering rule that I enjoy. There are zones that are more appropriate than others including the back, shoulder, arm, top of the hand, and knee. However, at the end of the day we all just need to get comfortable touching people. This note goes out especially to the girls in the audience. Men need to be touched. It's how they know they're being flirted with, and how they know you're attracted to them.

It should be said that there are people who feel uncomfortable being touched too much, or at all. They will most certainly let you know--if not verbally, by body language and neuro-linguistic cues. So, be aware.

Touching is one of those great things that can bond people together. Even missionaries hug to preserve that bond in their own special way. Let us all learn to be more bonded through touching. Let us all remember that sharing those moments with someone we care about is important to the growth of that bond. Let's remember that I'm right, because after all . . . such is life."

To read more go to:
http://thelspin.blogspot.com

Peace. <3. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment