http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nN2Q22yXaI
Why you may ask?
Because my friend's a Capella group came by tonight and serenaded my apartment and me with "Silhouette" and "Goodnight Sweetheart". My friend, Alex, took the leads. Amazing voice! And now I am a firm believer that every woman should experience the sounds of a personal serenade at some point in their life. I can tell you from recent events:I'm still on cloud nine.
On another note. This Friday was epic in the events arena. Our stake had a Winter Western social in a barn down at Elk Ridge. The stake came dressed as cowboys, but our ward went as Indians. My roommates and I enjoyed tri-tip sandwiches, beans, and potato salad, and then we rocked out to all varieties of good dance songs such as Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" and Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Such Without You". I also learned how to lasso some cattle by the horns. Given, they were immovable and fake, but still, I did it! Then on a perilously icy road, we returned home safely to wash off the paint from our faces and remove the braids and feathers from our hair.

Peace. <3. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment